Monday, October 1, 2012

Motif Monday: Freesia Square

Freesia Square

This Monday's square is pretty simple; just chains, single crochets, double crochets, and slip stitches. Nothing fancy, but it comes out looking pretty frilly. I love it. Here's the step by step:

Row One

Row Two

Row Three

Row Four

Row Five

Row Six

Row Seven

It's pretty, right? I'd link you to the author's blog, but none of her photos work and I'm not sure it get updated anymore, so here's a link to the Ravelry page. I kind of like it the way it is before the last row, but it really squares it off. In the instructions the last row is slightly vague, so what I did was on the third sc in the corner I sc 1 then ch 2 then sc another in the same sc in the corner. Do what you like, but that's how mine is done. That's all I've got today, I hope you have a great week!

-merely

No comments:

Post a Comment