Tuesday, November 13, 2012

RIP Squishy

sorry i haven't been posting. i buried my cat today... haven't felt much like doing anything. she was going to be 13 next week. she was with me for half my life. i ache thinking of her in the cold ground. it was a rough battle with lymphoma cancer to which she succumbed gracefully. she was the sweetest kitty i've ever known. loving without being needy, playful without being mean, cute and beautiful at the same time. she loved to cuddle and always blessed me when i sneezed (seriously, she'd meow every time). she was with me through the hardest times in my life. she was with me as i struggled through high school. she was with me when i moved away from home for the first time. she was with me when i first picked up a crochet hook (and yarn was her favorite toy ever since). she was definitely the most important thing in my life and i wish there had been more i could have done for her...

Boston

Rest in peace, Boston. I love you forever.

1 comment: